Total Pageviews

Sunday 10 March 2013

Crayons!

Have you seen this idea online yet?
I had to try it right away and it works wonderfully!

Cut crayons into small chunks and place in a rubber ice cube tray.
Put in the over at 230 degrees for 15 minutes!



The set in the tin I made for my niece for Christmas but the real reason I made them was to give out to the kids at church. I had a Christmas story about a special little lamb to share for children's story and wanted to give them something that would help them remember it by. This was my solution. I cut the little lambs out with my Silhouette machine and used a glue dot to attach the homemade crayons.


They were a big hit!

The best part is that you can get those ice cube trays in so many fun shapes! Alphabet, fish, bugs etc. Perfect for party favors too! And super easy and cheap :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!