Total Pageviews

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Tissue???

Tissue paper is a fabulous and cheap product to have in your scrapcrafting supply! 
This weeks video is a tutorial on a tissue paper butterfly and flower :) 


Here are the final products!
You can of course make these smaller 
for your papercrafting needs.

This layout was inspired by a layout I saw at scrapbook.com.
Lately I have been doing some of the ideas from my 
inspiration journal and it has been rewarding for sure!

Last Weeks Ruffle
Here is a journaling idea I finally tried where 
I did my writing right on the chipboard letter in 
my title. Another idea I found at scrapbook.com.
You will notice the ruffle from last weeks video!
The arrow is supposed to point at the words "Treasure Map."
Oops!

TIP
For my Canadian friends! Look for buttons at Dollarama!
They can be very expensive at scrapbook stores but you can get a cute little package (enough to fill my spice jar at least) for $1 at the dollar store and they are all different sizes with a few unique ones hidden in there too.



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Dollarama! You can also get a giant bag of buttons from Walmart for $3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check the thrift stores too. Sometimes they cut off buttons from garmets they toss and put them in bags. These are usually very unique and antiqueish looking.
    Alaina

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!