Total Pageviews

Monday 28 March 2011

Transparencies

I bought a box of transparencies over a year ago and what a great purchase. I still have TONS left and I have gotten so much use out of them. Punching shapes or cutting them out. Stamping images with Stazon ink! You remember my butterflies :) Well, here is another way that I use transparencies on my layouts.



It is almost too simple to make a video for but I hope watching it gave you some inspiration at least! Maybe you are inspired enough to go out and buy some transparencies???. Here are the ones that I found on Ebay for about $10 US.

Here is the finished bubble page!

Here is a layout where I have used this technique to make a frame for a picture. You could frame journaling too, or any other important element on your page!


And here is one where I cut out clouds to use on my layout. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love all of your amazing work!
    Give Isaiah a huge for me.
    Miss you lots,
    Raegen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great site, very impressive.

    generic nolvadex

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!